Venue: Mississauga Convention Centre (Salon A)
Vision: Cool and whimsical
Photography: M&M Photography
Karen and Holden envisioned an elegant and magical evening for their wedding and that is exactly what they got! Royal blue and white was the perfect colour palette to provide a sophisticated ambience to the room.
The beautiful couple shared their first dance as Mr & Mrs to “Savage Garden - I Knew I Loved You” in a low-lying cloud of dry ice.
To transition to a full-on dance party, geysers at the DJ booth was the perfect special FX to add to the party when the dance floor opened up!
Get the look:
- bb Blanc Music Stylist (DJ)
- Audio Package (built-in speakers)
- Lighting Package included: pin light and moving lights
- Video Package: In-house projector screens
- Dry Ice for first dance
- Geysers by the DJ
- Up lights used for wall décor (colour: Blue)